- Doctors advise those who have hypertension, reduce the use of common salt and increasing potassium intake. This will help normalize high blood pressure by 5-10 units and compensates potassium deficiency in nutrition, which is 15-40% per day.
- WHO recommends use of potassium at least 3.5 g - as much potassium is contained in dried apricots or 200-300g 600g green. In one bank SOLENA salt (700g) contained potassium as much as 5kg dried apricots.
- Lack of potassium intake is less than 3-5g a day increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- For those who are used to salty, salinity remains, as in the common saltBut decreased by 30% sodium intake and normal potassium intake.
- Excess consumption of sodium salt (regular salt) leads to primary hypertension, which contributes to damage to arteries and cardiovascular disease. Replacement of ordinary salt for salt with potassium reduces this risk!
- Scarce magnesium, selenium, zinc, chromiumwhich are in series SOLENA salts, are useful and necessary for the health of the entire family, as well as help those who controls the sugar level in blood.
The results of the Finnish experience program "North Karelia", Which was held for 30 years, we have shown that a decrease in consumption of common salt by 30% and increasing potassium consumption, deaths from cardiovascular disease decreased 7 times, while lifetime increased on average 13 years.